Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro-Posh Pink

I must say that I have grown to really love these Rimmel polishes.  I couldn't decide before, but I really like the creme colors from this line.  I also like the wide, flat brush that comes with these bottles.  They make applying polish so much faster because I have small nails and the tapered brush allows me to get closer to my cuticle without flooding them.

Here is Posh Pink on my nails.  It is a bright, bubble gum creme pink.  You only need two coats to achieve opacity, but pictured here is three coats.  Streaky upon first coat but no bald spots and no bubbling, happily.  This would also be a great color for a pedi!
I wanted to jazz it up a bit, so I used my nail stickers that I got from Gordman's a while ago on my accent finger and my thumb.  I topped this look off with one coat of Seche Vite.  Once that dried I topped it off with one coat of Sally Hansen's Advanced Hard as Nails Nylon and Retinol Strengthener.  My nails have been chipping like crazy lately so I have been looking to strengthen them.  

With posh nails,

No comments:

Post a Comment