Monday, August 1, 2011

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro-Cherry Fashion

I clipped a coupon at the doctor's office from the magazine, All You.  Is that anyone's pet peeve?  Taking coupons from mags that don't belong to you?  Sorry if I stepped on any toes.  I just couldn't resist.  It was a buy one get one free coupon.  Who in their right mind wouldn't rip out that page? 

Anyways, the coupon was for buy one get one free of the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro nail polishes redeemable at Walmart.  From my previous posts, I have recently discovered these polishes and I really like them, even though I lean more towards the creme finishes from this line.

So I headed to Walmart to do my weekly grocery shopping and scope out the beauty section to redeem my coupon.  I picked out this color in #360, Cherry Fashion.  It doesn't hurt that it has the word cherry in it either, but trust me, it was the color that called to me first, not the name.  
This is a bright magenta color, almost red but not quite.  Cherry red?  I don't know.  It's very pretty.  I love it.  Below is two coats of the color and topped with one coat of Seche Vite.  Pretty, no?
On nails:  Cherry Fashion
The only thing that I can gripe about is how long it lasts on my nails.  It claims to be a ten day wear polish but on day three I had chipping already.  I can't stand it when my mani chips.  :/ 

Fashionable nails,

2 comments: