Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pure Ice- Twinkle

Hello!  Here is another nail polish that I wanted to share with you all.  This is from the Pure Ice line in Twinkle.  This sat in my untried pile for a while just because I wasn't too sure if it would look alright on me.
 Pure Ice in Twinkle
 
This is a pale orange-coral color with gold shimmer running through it.  Such a pretty color but I had some trouble with the formula.  No matter what I did, I had bald spots on the first two coats.  I had to do three coats of this to get rid of them.  I also really had to load the brush with color to get an even application.  This resulted in goopy nails and bubbling, but one coat of Seche Vite took care of that.  Dry time is ridiculous.
Overall, I do like this color on me, but everything else was blechh...  If the light hits it right, you can see the gold shimmer in it, which just might make it worth all the trouble.  Such a shame.

Speaking of polishes, don't forget to check out your local Walgreens for the Sinful Colors sale this week.  Only .99 cents each!  No limit!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a pretty color. I really like corals on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say I wouldn't had never pick out this color for myself I would think it wouldn't look right on me!But I love it on you it look very pretty.I might check it out and get it for myself!(:

    ReplyDelete