Monday, August 8, 2011

Only THE Cutest T-Shirt EVER!

Hello & happy Monday to you all!  Thought I would make you smile by showing you the cutest t-shirt ever!  (Haha-I just noticed that Kandee Johnson just posted a similar post about her fav t-shirt today as well!  Great minds think alike!)

Ok, so I know that I'm a little bit too old to be wearing Hello Kitty t-shirts, but I couldn't resist.  I saw this t-shirt at Old Navy for around $17 and it just magically made it's way into my cart while I was back to school jean shopping for E.  By the way, did you all get in on the $10 jean sale this last weekend?  Chh-yeeaah.  My kid goes through jeans like he goes through hot dogs.  I get all of his jeans from Old Navy in the boy's skinny fit.  SO cute.  

Anyways, I justified my purchase with my Old Navy rip-out magazine ad from Lucky Mag for 30% off any regular priced item.  That was a mouthful.  Everything I bought E was on sale, and I couldn't use the 30% off on anything I got for him...soooooo Hello Kitty was mine.  (See how I justify these things?--good enough for me!)  
 Old Navy Hello Kitty T-shirt
Isn't she cute?  She's outlined in silver on a short sleeve black baby t-shirt.  I love it, but I would have loved it even more if it was an oversized, off the shoulder t-shirt that I could pair with black leggings, white tank and boots for the fall.  Point me in the right direction if you know where I can get one of those, mmh-k?   ;) 

Anyways, I'm off to my nearest Ulta to pick up the 15 year anniversary palette from Urban Decay.  It shall be mine!  Look back for reviews and swatches!

Hello Kitty Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment