Friday, August 12, 2011

L'Oreal Lipstick - TubeRose & Royal Red

Hello loves.  I found these two lipsticks on clearance at Target while I was back to school shopping for E.  

Here is L'Oreal lipstick in Diane Krueger's TubeRose.  This lipstick was on clearance for under $3.  My camera makes this lipstick look more brick-red than it truely is.  It is a soft mauve creamy lipstick.  The swatch on the back of my hand and on my lips shows it's true-to-life color better than the pictures do. 
L'Oreal Lipstick in TubeRose
 Swatch:  L'Oreal lipstick in TubeRose
And here I am wearing TubeRose on my lips.
Overall, a great pink color that doesn't wash me out.  It reminds me of one of the NYX lippies that I already own, but I don't quite recall.  Either way, it's always a good day when you find an awesome pink lipstick for under $3.  

Next up is this lippie in Royal Red.  I found this also on clearance for under $5.  I am on the lookout for a matte red lipstick to add to my collection by the way, so if you know of one that you can recommend, please drop me a comment. :)
 L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick in Royal Red
 Swatches:  L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick in Royal Red
The creamy insert in the lipstick is an anti-aging serum for your lips.  Interesting right?  Anyways, I probably won't wear this lipstick on a daily basis to notice a difference, but it's still cool to have.

Do you have any lip colors from L'Oreal that you love?

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. I just started getting into lipstick, but those are really nice. And great deals on them, too. I love Target clearance!

    ReplyDelete