Monday, August 22, 2011

Leaving you Spellbound...

I had blogged about this CoverGirl lipstick here and have just fallen in love with this color.  It is soo pretty and it makes me feel instantly sexier just swiping it on.

This lipstick inspired me to do a pin-up look for a weekend festivity I had to attend with the hub.  Here is what I did with my makeup.
What I used:
Face:  Bare Minerals & Sephora loose mineral powder
Lashes:  Forever21
Liquid Liner:  WnW MegaLiner in black
Lips:  CG Outlast Lipstick in Spellbound

I did use a lip liner (Jordana Easy Liner in Baby Berry) underneath this but I was so happy that this color lasted all day and I didn't have any smudging or feathering or bleeding.  Just plain perfection in a tube.  :)

What I wore:  White lace tank from Charlotte Russe, sheer Leopard print top with ruffles from Burlington Coat Factory, black slacks from Kohls & black platform pumps from Amiclubwear.

Overall, just bright lips with a neutral eye and dark winged liner as my statement piece.  So effortless but still so dramatic.  Love this look!  What is your favorite bright lip color?

Plum flavored kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment