Thursday, July 7, 2011

Amiclubwear Shoe Haul

I went a little overboard and bought seven pairs of shoes from Amiclubwear.com last month.  I also took advantage of the 30% off code on their website, so I ate the shipping fee. But in the end, the final price that I paid was at least $40 cheaper than if I had just gotten the free shipping without the 30% off.

Here are the goodies that came to my doorstep:
 Tan leather caged sandals.  These come with a zippered back and grommet detailing down the front:
 White leather cage heels.  These come with a double velcro heeled back and netting/mesh material on the straps:
 Black leather booties with built in one-inch platform.  Silver and black paisley cloth detailing:
 Black leather lace up booties:
 Cream leather lace up booties:
I got these two shoes because I start my practicum and student teaching this next school year so I needed some sensible-but still fashionable shoes to wear.  I can't imagine walking into a classroom with my sky high stilettos and asking to be taken seriously. :D

Black faux suede booties with one inch platform.  Silver sequins and rhinestone detailing with a zippered back on the heel:
 Cream leather cut out wedges with zippered back:
I love these wedges!  They are so versatile and go with absolutely everything.  I wore these with a little black summer dress and cream cardigan to go to a friend's birthday dinner the day I got them, but I had a blister by the end of the night.  :(

Check out Amiclubwear.com for these styles and more! 

Sexy summer shoes,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment