Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jewelry & such...

While I was in Green Bay over the weekend I picked up some costume jewelry at the local mall.  When it comes to jewelry, I like necklaces the most but I don't even wear them all of the time. lol.  I just like to look at them. :P

First, I picked out these Hello Kitty earrings from Hot Topic for $3.99.  I love the cute packaging!  These are plastic studs.
Then I went to Wet Seal and got two tops and some jewelry as well.  Jewelry was buy one get one half off so I picked this rose gold ring.  This ring also has the stretchy band.
 I also got this coral ring from Wet Seal:
Charlotte Russe had jewelry on sale for only $5 each so I picked out some necklaces.  I love bib necklaces, but I don't own any gold ones yet so I got this intricate looking necklace.  I don't know what I will wear it with yet but it was too pretty to pass up.
I also fell in love with this peacock necklace.  I love the jewel tones on the feathers and it hangs on a long chain.  I paired this necklace with a bright fuchsia summer dress on Saturday.
I also could not resist this ribbon necklace.  I really like how dainty it is.  The ribbon looks like a pale yellow in these pictures but it's actually a cream color.  Perfect to pair with a floral summer dress.
Big rings & much love,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment