Friday, May 13, 2011

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream

I have found that I really need the extra protection from the sun now that I am older.  I always layer on sunblock and sunscreen on my arms, back, neck and chest whenever I am outside for long periods of time but I often neglect my face because I do have problematic skin and don't want to clog my pores.  I usually just wear a big floppy hat and sunglasses and make do with that, but if I'm swimming or lounging by the water- that can be cumbersome at times too.   So I really needed a sunscreen that I could use on my face for the summer.

I found this Shiseido sunscreen at TJ Maxx for $19.99.  I chose the higher SPF - SPF 55 so that I could wear it alone in the summer without makeup or with very minimal makeup.  
It is lightly scented but nothing too unpleasant for me.  If you can do without the pefumey smell I would suggest that you try something else.  I swatched it out on my hand and it is very creamy but blends very well without the sticky, tacky feeling.  I also like that it is water resistant- great for when I want to take a dip in the local pools to cool off with my family.
I haven't noticed that it clogs my pores and I don't have a bad reaction to it at all which is very good.  Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and am glad I spent the extra money.  This bottle should last me all summer and more! 


Sunscreened & Protected,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment