Tuesday, May 24, 2011

RapidLash Purchase

I went back to Walgreens and got the box of RapidLash that was on clearance for just $25.  (Rapid Lash usually retails for around $50.)  I had been using the Wet 'n Wild Clinical Lash Serum but after a couple of weeks without seeing any real results, I am ready to give up on it.  I hope to see some real results with RapidLash though.
RapidLash is a serum that is applied to the lash line once daily, right before bedtime.  This tube should last about one or two months with daily use and results are typically seen within three to four weeks of use.  You can look through the RapidLash website here and decide if this is something for you.  

I have decided to continue using my Clinical Lash serum from Wet 'n Wild until the end of this month and then try RapidLash.  See my blog entry about the Wet 'n Wild lash serum here.  Like the Wet 'n Wild blog, I will do another entry with RapidLash complete with pictures.  Wish me luck.

Hoping for lovely lashes,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment