Monday, May 2, 2011

Black Beauties

I firmly believe that a woman can never have too many shoes.  One staple that she absolutely must have in her shoe closet is a good pair of black pumps...or two, or three! :D 

I love a good pair of sexy black shoes because they can instantly transform an outfit from blah to bam!  And as my husband can testify, I own several.  Here are some of my favorites from my extensive shoe collection.

1.  Black suede pointy toe pumps from Nine West.  These I bought at TJ Maxx.  I like pairing them with a pair of black trousers for a smart, sophisticated look.  I'm all about details when it comes to shoes.  I love the scalloping as it leads into the heel, and the thin black ribbon of leather outlining the shoe like frosting.  As you can tell from the sole, these are well loved.  
2.  Black faux suede platform pumps from amiclubwear.com
I like to pair these shoes with a pencil skirt and tucked in blouse to really showcase them.  I love how high and sexy they look but because they are platform, they are definitely wearable.  The heel is about 5 inches tall and the platform is 1 inch.  These shoes instantly transform my stubby stems into long, sexy legs that models would covet. lol. Okay- a little exaggeration...but I just love how they make me instantly feel like a sex kitten the moment I slip into them! (I loved these shoes so much I bought another pair in a nude color!)
3.  Peep toe pumps are a great way to show off cute pedicures.  I love these black platform pumps, also from amiclubwear.com.  I just adored how the sole is a bright can't-miss-me pink!  The heel is about 5 inches high with a platform of one inch.  I have only worn these once so far, out the to bar for some Bloody Marys with the hub.  I paired these with wide leg black trousers and an animal print top at the time. 
4.  Last but not least, these are my loves.  I fell head over heels in love with the black satin ribbons at the back of the shoe which tie so lovingly into a sweet black bow.  The mesh cutout reminds me of lace and the faux snakeskin print on the leather is not too over the top.  I simply adore these shoes because of all the elements it encompasses:  animal print, lace, ribbons and black!  The heel is about 4 1/2 inches high with a 1/2 inch platform.  I ordered these sexy shoes from amiclubwear.com but they are from the brand Wild Rose. 
So remember, you can never have too many black shoes because each pair calls for a special occasion!  Happy shoe shopping!

Slipping into sexy shoes,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment