Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tresemme Hair Product Review

I just recently chopped off six inches of my hair, which leaves it now at shoulder length.  This amount of hair is so much easier to straighten and manage.  I like to give myself a mini-blowout in the mornings before I head out with my blow dryer and a very hot hair straightener.  To protect my newly cut hair I wanted look for a heat protectant spray.  I had picked up two bottles of these from Walgreens a while ago because they were buy one get one 1/2 off.  I have already gone through one bottle and am on my second, but I wanted to try something else.  
After I got my haircut, I stopped at Target to see what else was on the market.  I picked up this Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray (left) because I had a coupon for $1 off any Tresemme hair product and- bonus!- select Tresemme products were on sale.  In all I only paid $2.34 for it.  I used it the other day and I really liked it.  It is scented, and to me, it smells like bananas. lol.  Like really ripe bananas. To use it, I spray down my hair with the product before I take the blow dryer to my hair.   
I also picked up the No Frizz Shine Spray from Tresemme to add some shine to my 'do.  I picked this up on clearance also from Target, but I forgot how much I paid for it (prob under $3).  I don't like this product as much.  It smells too much like alcohol that I'm afraid if I so much as walk by a stove my hair will just *poof* go up in flames. On my hair, I don't notice a whole lot of shine but it looks and feels rather greasy.  I don't spray this on my roots, but rather at the ends and then work my fingers through it.  I also noticed that a lot of this spray ends up on my bathroom floor which makes it super slippery and quite hazardous. lol.  In all, I think that saving this product for updo's instead and special occasions is a better than for everyday use.

Wishing you shiny tresses,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment