Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pinup Makeup!

I experimented with a look for a pinup girl contest that I might participate in.  Here is what I came up with:
 Products used: 
Foundation-Maybelline FitMe in #230, Natural Buff
Concealer- Elf Corrective Concealer Palette
Nose Contour- Max Factor eye shadow in #210, Fawn
Eyebrows- Sephora Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark
Shadows- Elf Everyday Brights eye shadow palette (gold & bronze colors), highlight color in #200, BFF from Max Factor
Eye primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lashes- Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Lashes
Liquid Liner- Wet n' Wild Mega Liner in #868
Eye liner- Wet n' Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in #130, Pixie
Mascara- Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost in Very Black
Blush- Elf Blusher and Bronzer Duo 
Lips- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in #85, Ruby

This is my first attempt.  I think that I will try this look again with a more prominent black winged liner.  More pictures will be uploaded soon so check back!

Updated:  So I tried it again...but I think it still looks the same. lol. oh well.
Red Cherry Kisses,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment