Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Fav Pedi Colors

It's time to break out the sandals- and that means it's time to pretty up those toes and quit hiding them in socks! I normally like to wear bright, fun colors on my toes for the summer but I also like neutrals.  These are my two absolute favorite colors for my toes.  I picked up these colors from the Sinful Colors line for $1.99 each:
Big Daddy is a bright orangey coral color.  It looks so pretty on my toes and works well with my skin tone.  Vacation time is a nude matte pink.  I like wearing this color to showcase my more flashy sandals.  
My favorite flip flops are from Old Navy.  I always pick up a new pair of black and white flip flops every Spring (2 for $5 at Old Navy).  I wear them all summer long and even get to wear them to work!  My only problem is that I never toss my old pairs out when I get my new pairs, so I have tons of them. :) I also picked up these gorgeous gladiator sandals from Old Navy on clearance for around $7 last season too.  I'm telling you, the end of the season is the best time to go shopping for great deals!

So far, I have found the Sinful Colors lines at Walgreens and at Target.  They are all $1.99 and they have a nice selection of colors from matte, to shimmer and metallic.  I do not own any higher end nail polishes.  I think that nail polish is just one of those things that you don't need to spend a lot of money on.  I also feel that you can find a lot of dupes with nail polish so I have never bothered to buy any higher end brands.  Maybe I will change my mind later on, but for now I love my cheapie nail polishes and cheapie flip flops. :)

Showing toes in cute sandals,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment