Monday, April 25, 2011

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipsticks Haul & Review

I picked up some more Maybelline ColorSensational lipsticks because they were buy one get one half off at Walgreens.  From left to right, Hot Tamale, Pearly Pink, & Pink Me Up:
Hot Tamale is a nice bright satiny red.  This red lipstick has a more orangey undertone so I found it a little tricky for me to wear.  I found this lipstick in the clearance section for $3.75.  Pearly Pink is a frosty pink lipstick and Pink Me Up is a nice satin mauve color.  

Out of these three, I like Pink Me Up the most on my lips.  It offers a little bit more color to my naturally pigmented lips.  I topped it off with some gloss and it looks really pretty.  Pearly Pink is a little too cool for my skin tone.  The shimmer and frost in it just doesn't jive on my lips.  It would probably look better on someone who has fairer skin.  This lipstick reminds of me of the 90's look with dark lip liner and frosty lipstick. lol. 


xxx,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment