Friday, April 22, 2011

L'oreal True Match Foundation

I picked up this new foundation from L'oreal because I had a coupon for $2 off any True Match product so I only paid $8.99.  I usually don't like liquid foundations and prefer powder foundations but I was willing to give this a try because it boasts a great color match.  I got the color Natural Buff:
So I swatched it here on the back of my hand when I got home.  It does blend out really well so I like that.  I also really like that this foundation has SPF 17 sunscreen (remember- double duty!).  I don't pick up a scent from this formula, which is good because I don't like heavily scented formulas like the Neutrogena foundations.  You also get a lot of product for your money- the bottle holds 1 fluid oz of product.  The packaging is chic but I don't like that the bottle is made out of glass, so that doesn't make it ideal for traveling.  

I applied this foundation with a makeup sponge to get a really good and even coverage.  I haven't used liquid foundation in a really long time so I had to go to the store and pick up some sponges. lol.  I have a foundation brush from Elf cosmetics, but I feel like that brush just doesn't blend the product very well onto my skin.  Overall, the foundation feels very nice on and blends very well.  I would repurchase this product, but my only wish is that the packaging become more travel friendly.

Truely yours,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment