Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just Me

I am a mother of one, a wife, a full time college student and a makeup junkie.  Always have been. 


As a little girl, every Christmas my parents would gift me one of the huge makeup palates, complete with lipstick, nail polish, shadows, blushes, mascara.  It was a dream.  I would spend hours in front of the mirror playing with all the colors.  My love for makeup continues.  I hope to share with you some of my secrets, my tips and tricks and advice, as well as learn from all of you.


This blog is about beauty and fashion on a budget.  I love deals and bargains. Saving money when it comes to beauty and fashion is always a win-win!  There are so many facets to my life but beauty is always a constant.  I love being a girl!

Read, comment and enjoy!
-Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment