Sunday, April 10, 2011

Read Me

So before I go any further, I thought that I should clarify that my blog is about beauty on a budget.  I won't be reviewing a lot of higher end makeup due to a lot of reasons.  One reason is where I live.  The nearest Sephora's is two and a half hours away.  The nearest Mac Cosmetics store is three hours away.  Ulta is two hours away.  lol.  I also pay for everything that I review with my own money.

So, as you can see, I have to work with what I got.  I don't like to pay for shipping unless I am ordering enough that I get free shipping from the website, which is usually over $50 or $100.  Unfortunately, sometimes I just can't justifying spending that kind of money on makeup all at one time.  If I really want it, I will wait til I go out of town to pick it up.  I am the kind of collector where I will get things one at a time to make sure that I really like it so that I will treasure it.  (haha - the mindset of a hoarder) On rare occasions, I will order something online and pay for shipping if I really, really want it and I can't purchase it from a store, i.e. Coastal Scents.

Like I said, a lot of times when I go out of town I will pick up a few items that I can not get in town.  If I do a review or blog about a higher end item, I will mention where I got it.  Sometimes when I walk into those stores, I just get so overwhelmed. lol.  I feel like a kid in a candy store, there's so much to look at, and so much to touch! 

So keep reading and look forward to helping your wallet. 


Love, 
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment