Monday, April 18, 2011

BB Creams

So I have been researching BB creams online because I really want to try one.  I have combo skin and some acne scars on my cheeks and chin that I am very self conscious about.  I try to cover them with concealer and foundation, but sometimes when I put on blush, I feel it just accentuates them.  In the meantime, I have been using this travel size Ponds cream that I found at Target:
This cream claims to change your skin within four weeks of use.  I have been using it for about a month now and I have noticed that my acne scars on one side of my cheek is now less noticeable, but the other scars near my chin and mouth don't seem to have been impacted very much.  I wasn't very consistent with it when I first got it a couple of months ago.  I am not a fan of this cream because it is a little too thick for me and makes me feel greasy.  It is also scented, which some people might not like.  I came back to this cream though to see if it would really work and do what it claims.  I used it twice a day, once in the morning under my makeup and once at night after I got out of the shower.  In all, I give this product a 3 out of 5.  I found this cream in a travel size at Target for about a dollar, but they also sell it in full size bottle as well at Target.

So I have been searching for a BB cream that will work for me.  I don't like to wear sunscreen on my face in the spring or summer because I'm afraid it will clog my pores and make be break out.  I do wear Bare Minerals foundation and that has a little bit of SPF in it, but I want to try something more this season that offers a little bit more coverage.  I think that I will order this product off of Ebay as soon as some as I deposit some money into my Paypal account.
See link here:  Skin79SuperBlemishBalmGoldLabel 

It has free shipping so that's always a plus.  I might order another brand too, because I'm curious about Missha BB cream as well.  Once I get them, I will do a review and swatches.

Researching,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment